Classroom / Special Events ~ Policies and Procedures
At Flash Sew & Quilt, our goal is to ensure that each of our attendees is put in the best possible position to maximize their individual learning experience, every time they sign up for one of our events. We designed our classrooms to ensure that each attendee has their own workstation.
- Class or Event Fees must be paid in full ...at the time of registration.
- A minimum number of attendees are generally necessary to hold a class. We will do everything within our power to ensure that classes and/or events are held according to schedule. However, in the event a class must be canceled or rescheduled for any reason, we will promptly notify you of that change.
- It is each attendee’s responsibility to download a supply list prior to the scheduled class date.
- All supplies must be purchased in advance of the class.
- Due to copyright laws, every attendee must have their own copy of the required book, pattern, or handout for the class/workshop.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the class and be prepared to start at the designated time. We will open our doors at 9:30 AM for all classes with a scheduled start time of 10:00 AM unless otherwise posted
- Attendees should refrain from wearing perfume or scented products as a courtesy to those who may have allergies or sensitivity to strong scents.
- Cell phones should be silenced or set on vibrate. If you need to use your cell phone, please leave the classroom to do so.
- Classes, workshops, and events are designed for those who have registered. Please do not bring children or non-registered guests to classes, workshops, and events.
- All drinks in the classroom must be in cups/bottles with tight-fitting lids.
- Lunch: Unless otherwise noted, lunch is not provided as a part of a class. Generally speaking, instructors will break for lunch from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM or will advise prior to the start of a workshop. Please feel free to bring your own lunch or run out to grab lunch at one of the local establishments in our immediate area: Jacks (right next door), Trail Café, Panera Bread, or Five Guys.
- Class fees are non-refundable.
Often Asked Questions:
Q: Does the Registration Fee include supplies?
A: The class fee does not include supplies or materials unless otherwise noted.
Q: Why does the Registration Fee vary between classes/events from as little as $25.00 per class to as much as $400.00 for some events?
A: The Registration Fee is tied directly to the costs which we incur to put on each event.
Q: Can I bring a friend to an event I am registered for?
A: Anyone attending a Class or Event must themselves be registered in advance
Q: I am attending a scheduled class with my good friend. Can we share the same package of design materials?
A: Due to copyright laws that are currently in place, we are bound by law to ensure that each attendee has their own copy of patterns or designs