Flash Sew & Quilt
Classroom / Special Events
Policies and Procedures
At Flash Sew & Quilt, our goal is to ensure that each of our attendees is put in the best possible position to maximize their individual learning experience, each and every time they sign up for one of our events. The current conditions we have all been operating under for some time now have been challenging to say the least. It is for this reason that we have limited the participants for each event so as to ensure that each attendee has their own work station and that a Social Distancing Protocol is in effect at all times. We provide hand sanitizing stations throughout our showroom as well as at every work station and we have incorporated the use of Medify Air Purifiers in our Classroom to assist in our efforts to provide as comfortable an atmosphere as possible for all of our attendees
- Class or Event Fees must be paid in full ...at the time of registration.
- Please register early as we are currently operating with restrictive class sizes. You may register on-line, by phone or in person.
- A minimum number of attendees are generally necessary to hold a class. We will do everything within our power to ensure that classes and/or events are held according to schedule. However, in the event a class must be canceled or rescheduled for any reason, we will promptly notify you of that change.
- Supply lists may be picked up at the store or will be emailed upon request. It is each attendee’s responsibility to request a supply list prior to the scheduled class date.
- All supplies should be purchased in advance of the class.
- Dedicated ironing stations and cutting tables are available throughout the classroom
- Due to copyright laws, each and every attendee must have their own copy of the required book, pattern, or handout for the class/workshop.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the class and be prepared to start at the designated time. We will open our doors at 9:30AM for all classes with a scheduled start time of 10:00AM unless otherwise posted
- Attendees should refrain from wearing perfume or scented products as a courtesy to those who may have allergies or sensitivity to strong scents.
- Cell phones should be silenced or set on vibrate. If you need to use your cell phone, please leave the classroom to do so.
- Classes, workshops and events are designed for those who have registered. Please do not bring children or non-registered guests to classes, workshops and events.
- All drinks in the classroom must be in cups/bottles with tight-fitting lids.
- Lunch: Unless otherwise noted, lunch is not provided as a part of a class. Generally speaking, instructors will break for lunch from 1:00 – 2:00PM or will advise prior to the start of a work shop. Please feel free to bring your own lunch or run out to grab lunch at one of the local establishments in our immediate area: Jacks (right next door), Trail Café, Panera Bread or Five Guys.
- Class fees are refundable in the form of a store credit...or may be transferred to another class if you cancel at least 7 days prior to the scheduled class.
- If you decide to cancel with less than seven days’ notice, the class registration fee is not refundable.
Often Asked Questions
Q: Does the Registration Fee include supplies?
A: The class fee does not include supplies or materials unless otherwise noted.
Q: Why does the Registration Fee vary between classes/events from as little as $25.00 per class to as much as $400.00 for some events?
A: The Registration Fee is tied directly to the costs which we incur to put on each event.
Q: Can I bring a friend to an event I am registered for?
A: Anyone attending a Class or Event must themselves be registered in advance
Q: I am attending a scheduled class with my good friend. Can we share the same package of design materials?
A: Due to copyright laws that are currently in place, we are bound by law to ensure that each attendee has their own copy of patterns or designs